Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Temple and Little Tokyo 27 Jan 2011

So on my vacation I got to go to the LA temple!!


This is the front door. It was huge and heavy. I was neat to see a door like this one, very unique.


The LA Temple had some of the most beautiful art work inside. This little picture can not even compare to what it was like to see it in person truly breath taking!
 Truly a blessing to be able to attend this temple! I am happy to be able to add it to my list of temples I have attended!


LA Temple




 San Diego temple
(where Evan and I were sealed for all Time and Eternity)



 Tokyo Temple





 
 Fresno Temple
(Our home temple)



 
That evening Evan and I ventured out to Little Tokyo!!
It was really awesome it had plenty of store carrying plenty on Japanese products we hadn't seen since we were in Japan


The best was being able to have this delicious dessert!! MOCHI!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can buy that dessert at Trader Joe's. I don't know if it as good as something from Japan, but it is still pretty good.