Friday, February 18, 2011

Start's of my mini vacation

So I am blessed with an awesome sister and Husband. Evan had his final training session for his job come up and it was going to be in LA. This was good news last time he was in Texas and we missed him a lot. But this also met that maybe I could get away for the weekend and just hang out with him. Just that alone would've been awesome but then I come to find out my cousin who's in the LA area is willing to visit with me!! BONUS!! I haven't seen him in what felt like forever so I ask my sister if I can maybe leave Friday morning instead of later afternoon. She said "let me check my schedule" comes back and say I'm open from Tues till Friday so you can go Starting tomorrow! I think my Jaw dropped to the floor!! I was like really?? And she was serious!! So I took the opportunity and headed off for mini vacation to LA!  

While I was there I played with my camera since I had time and took some pics of me!


Is it sad that I look so happy child free! J/k!!


more details of the vacation to come in the up coming post! Stay tuned!

No comments: