So for New years Eve, my sister volunteered to baby sit. This is how she keeps them entertained!

Of course being the good mommy I am I brought back hats and noise maker for the kiddos so they could celebrate the New Year too!!
So for New Years Eve Evan and I went to see TRON!!

Then afterwards went to the Stake Dance. We actually had tons of fun!! We got to catch up with our good friends Bishop Kerry and His Wife Jeannie! Then we danced and just really enjoyed each other company!! It was great!! We stayed all the way till the countdown and went home shortly after the new year 2011 had started. A really a great night.
Of course being the good mommy I am I brought back hats and noise maker for the kiddos so they could celebrate the New Year too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment