Sunday, March 13, 2011

28 Jan Deseret Industries and The Los Angles Public Library

Continuing on my vacation entries- on the 28th of Jan I stooped off at the  D.I. and the Los Angles Public Library.

The library is truly breath taking. It was like walking in a museum with all the art around.It has three different levels of book section . There are so many books! It is very impressive! 
Here are some shots of the inside art!   

this had an Egyptian artifact look to it

Lady Liberty's hand

the children's section had art work on the roof it was amazing
on the walls out side of the children section in the lobby
the lobby's roof

the flower street entrance (more of the Egyptian look to it above the doors )

Her is some the treasures I fond at the D. I. 

this beautiful dress cost 5$.
It's obviously long in length
 so hopefully she'll fit in it at 8 for baptism
or maybe in a year or two!

I also found this cool game for the kids for $3
a great vacation day!

No comments: