Monday, March 14, 2011

Vacation continued

So my vacation started on the 25th of Jan through the the 28 we came home went to Jeff dunham on the 29, then I was to take back Evan on the 30 to LA. But my sister said she had nothing planed so I could stay until Feb 3 and just come back with Evan when his training was done so I did.
     That Monday I got a little depressed and really missed my kiddos but after talking with my sister she convinced me that I was a dork LOL and to go and enjoy my self doing adult things I could not do with kids! So I went to the Gym!!

It felt great to work out in a gym again!
Then of course a looonnng bath
and then I caught this movie on TV


such a great movie!

The next day was fun day day too, I got to go out and do some shoppin'!


Then I also saw this in the mall
and almost went mad trying to find it in that  ginormous mall



I was so syked it was a book store from Japan
 you sell them your used book and they in return give you money and then
sell it back  to the public. 
I was hoping to find some more Work and the Glory books but sadly no! 
I did how ever find some cool books for the kiddos! 

No comments: