Monday, July 14, 2008

Vay-K Shoppin

I think these blogs are more for me so I can remember what I did on my Vay-K!
I forgot on Sunday while everybody was napping, Evan and I got some quality time! We played board games, Mancala which he won but I think it’s because we were both learning to play and really didn’t know what we were doing. Checker and chess which I totally whooped him on! Checkers “King me” is what he herd & with Chess “Check and my pawn to a queen”! I rock!
Monday 14 July- Today we went shopping this time just me and Charlie Evan's Mom. And went to another favorite store of mine! Payless!! Shoe shopping I love it!! Got some totally cute shoes! And even a cute pair for work. Who knew a plain black pair of pimps could be cute!
Then back to Wal-mart! I can hear the groans but I don't care I love the store! I did shopping just for me with great prices 8 dollar shorts, 3,5&7 dollar shirts! I totally found my summer wardrobe. WE had a nice Tai dinner that was very tasty!
Tuesday- Old Navy and Khols! Found lots of clothes for the girls on clearance! Home town buffet for lunch just Evan and the girls! Then we went to Firebaugh made pizza with the boys Sarah, my mom and My Tia Lisa.
Wednesday- I made a surprise visit to Firebaugh because Dillon was working on his Eagle project and it taking place in Firebaugh. My mom had a doctor’s appointment so I took the boys. It was fun the kids played together we played go fish and they went out and played with bubbles and bounced a ball with each other ate lunch and just had fun hanging out! Came back here and got 5 $ pizza’s from pizza hut (easy dinner). We just hung out watched Lion king for like the 7th or 8th time (Victoria now like “lions” is what she calls it), and Sesame Street Rock and roll videos. I think the most fun for me is just hanging out and enjoying relaxing!

1 comment:

d said...

ohhhh shop for me!!! I am jealous!