Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June

June was a month of sickness’ not so many pictures. Although we did have some fun here and there!

We got Victoria this really neat art easel. She love to color with her “markers” That what she tells us. “Marker’s mommy?” It’s pretty neat it has a washable markers side and a chalk side




Bella turned NINE month old this month. It has gone by too fast!

So fast that I am ready for baby #3 but Evan says next year! And after thinking about it I agree too. But we’ll see what heavenly father has planned for our family. Any ways back to Bella.

She’s standing with the help of furniture and pulls her self to standing, Then going towards the end of the month she started travel along side the furniture! She’ll be walking soon. I need to get her a walker!soshe can get some practice in.


Bella also had her first slice of Pizza (non-cheese). She gummed it down and thoroughly enjoyed it



Evan is still studying hard so close to being done. 2 more classes

Victoria found 2 new hiding spots the cabinet in the kitchen and her toy tote!


Evan didn't get any pics when she was in the cupboards, but i'm sure we;ll catch her in there again!

Well that June it went fast and I'm glad! we are going on vacation on the 10 to the 8th of Aug! There will be plenty of great post for July!

1 comment:

d said...

Ohhh little darlings. I can't believe you are ready for another one. I feel the same way, but I think when Ro turns one we will start seriously thinking about it. I haven't told Garett yet. Plus I hear three is the ultimate test. I had a dream a month ago that I had another little boy named Duke (which Garrett hates) In my dream you guys also had another baby, and it was a girl. So I am not planning on having a girl until number 4- if I make it there. Sorry long comment. Miss you!