This was on the 26th of June I was waiting till I took a pic of the coin but I’ll just post this now and take a pic of the coin when I get back to Japan!
Cool thing happened this morning, the CO came to morning muster. On Wednesday everyone in the building musters including civilians so it was a full room. Also on Wednesday on Dept Head gives out the bravo Zulus/good comments we receive from Pt’s. But before hand, while we were sitting around one on the Lt’s said oh you’re getting a special recognition today. I was like huh? And she’s like oh you don’t know, never mind! Then there were like stand by the CO’s coming. (We also have a student from the high school, who’s working for us,). I noticed she wasn’t there but probably down stairs, so I got up to go get her. My department head freaks out and was like “where are you going get back here!” I’m like OK, so go back to my seat. (This is the class room over in bld E-22 where they teach CPR). So anyways the CO comes in and we all stand at attention. Sit down, and my dept Head Cpt Kobashi was like we are here to recognize some people but one In particular, so let’s start. He calls up the officer who told me I was getting recognized. All this time I’m just starting to get nervous thinking, what am I getting? Then he called Occ Health and we got a few then he called my name. I came up and I got 6 good comments! He reads them all and then the CO said when one of our staff gets 6 good comments in a row they get and he pulled out of his pocket a command coin! I was totally surprised! Smiling like a big dork enjoying the moment! It was a good way to start off the day!
It's cool because I needed this. Just yesterday I was starting to really hate work! I was dreaming about it and it was like a nightmare. So hopefully if I gonna dream about work which sucks already- It can be about this chessey moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment