Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A run down !

SO much has happen on vacation and it's been fun but I realized as I will be going back to work and Evan back to school I better get the rundown of our vacation up!
Picture courtesy of Naomi my sister (thanks for letting me commandeer them from you page)
16 July – Not much but Evan made this bomb-diggity curry like restaurant style! He rocks! (you know you liked saying bomb-diggity in your head 
17 I went to Visit my Dad’s aunt Estella who was really cool because she had all these cool old photos that she let me take and then Evan took them to kenkios and put them on disk for us. She even had weeding pictures of my mom I had never seen. She also had a lot of genealogy information which was the coolest of all. She made me copies from her family bible. SCORE!
18th WE went and saw WAL-E. To cute of a movie! It was fun to watch with my family! We then went to Mc'D's (which we hate to eat at) but it lets the kids run and play so I suffer a bit!

19th- we Drove up to Paso Robles and Hung out with Theron Evans older brother and went to the beach. My friend Sarah Neill also came down and hung out with us. Victoria of had lots of fun being buried up to he neck in sand! (Pictures to come later)

20th Since we were in the area Evan took us to the ward he grew up in and had fun reconnecting with good friends. We then went and visited the Taveres a family friend of Evans and had a really nice visit with them as well! Victoria made it extra special for me when were leaving by not telling me she was poopy. So we I scooped he up to leave it came squirting out the top on to the side of my shirt! Just lovely! The Tavares we kind enough to give me a new shirt! Thank goodness no pictures!

21 With all the traveling we took a siesta that day to re-coop!

22- We ventured out to Roeding Park with our fast food ready to picnic in the park. And play at in the Mini-amusement Park and story land but they were closed so we just hung out the park and the kids ran around and chased the duck and geese.

23- We went to the ZOO! I think the pictures will say it all!



more to come on the next post

No comments: