Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 08















So I wanted to blog about January:

My New Year’s resolutions are:
1) Lose weight 11 pound goal for April
2) Read the scriptures daily
3) Read the scriptures daily to Victoria
4) Do laundry and Dishes daily

So far not doing to hot on doing the resolutions on a daily basis. I am exercising at least 3-5 time a week. Well enough about me.

Bella- very active loves her baby gym. Love’s Victoria. Yesterday when I was tickling Bella, Victoria was like, “Torias Turn” and so I tickle Victoria and she laughs and so Bella laughs, Bella thinks Victoria laughing is fun and she laughs it’s really cute because then all three of will be laughing! Evan showed me the way to tickle Bella: she like s it when we blow (like raspberry) on her tummy. Bella is 4 months now and weighs 20 lbs! In Carter’s clothes she wear size 12 months clothes!

Victoria- she likes her “castle” (it’s sleeping beauty’s castle I got from Tokyo Disney land. It came with pens that fit into the spires. The pens have characters on them from Cinderella. And when you push down on it it lights it up blue.) Well she loves it. She calls Cinderella mommy, Prince Charming is Daddy and The Fairy Godmother is Grandma!
I tried to get her hair cut so I took her to the beauty salon. She was fine until I took her to the chair. She just screamed and cried. I took a portable DVD player. I played her favorite movie toys story so she stopped crying until the beautician tried to cut her hair, then started screaming again. I gave her marshmallows which is like gold to toddlers and no luck she would not let the beautician cut her hair she would just cry and move her head. I even sat on the chair and held but she just wouldn’t cooperate. So finally wait seemed like five minutes. The beautician gave up and said we should try again later! I was frustrated, because I rush from work, nurse Bella really quick, rush to the NEX then try to find parking, finally find parking and all for nothing no hair cut! So we rush off to go and do my visiting teaching. Victoria was happy because she got to play with Johan & Samantha, which was nice because it’s so cold we don’t play out side much. So when we got home. I looked up on the internet on how to cut bangs. So on Sunday I decided I was going to cut here bangs. (She was sick on sat with a fever.) SO I combed her hair and distracted her with butterfly clips and so enough she has bangs and not bad looking either!
Victoria is getting more into books. We have decide to cut her TV watching time to 1 hr a day! So far we do pretty well. Sometimes it will vary from 1 hr to 1:30hr 2 hr max! She’s a very active & rough little girl and studies show TV for children like her fewer than 5 years old should only watch 1 hr of TV.
Well I think that’s all for January!

Evan- He doing great in school as usual. Getting A’s in his classes. He will have his degree by Nov if all goes to प्लान.

We had our 2 year anniversary for sealing! Yeah! On the 21 Jan 08!

No comments: