Saturday, February 9, 2008

Victoria use th e potty Chair!! !










YEAH!!!!! Victoria peed in the Potty! I bought her potty chair today and Evan said to bring it in in and let her see it maybe she would use it. I have been working on her to use the potty, having her watching “Bear in the big blue house when you gotta go” and reading potty book. Like too big for diapers, where sesame streets Ernie use the potty. Well at first she sat on it with he diaper. Then we told her she need to take off her diaper to sit on the potty. I tried to put underwear on her “chonies” but she was throwing a fit about it so I just backed off. The she started to play with it like putting her toys in it so we out in the bathroom. The she started fussing how she wanted he potty chair so I told she could only have it if she would sit on it with out he diaper. Well after dinner she decided she was ready to sit on the potty without her diaper. So she sat and read her books. Bella woke up so I went to tend to bell and left Evan with Victoria. I was almost certain she would pee because she had been sitting there for a while and when I took of her diaper it was dry. So Even sat with her for a while but wanted to get back to the kitchen because he was in the middle of cleaning and backing an apple crisp so he came to check on me to see if I was almost done with Bella. A minuet later Victoria came in the room and said she was “all done so Evan said ok lets go put back on your diaper. And when he went in to the living room he said she did it! She pee-peed in the potty!! Yeah Victoria! I was kinda sad I missed it but I’m sure there will be plenty more opportunities to be part of her potty training!
I also cut my hair! Change! Yeah!!!

No comments: