Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Here We go





So this is all new and I wanted to give it a try. I think this may just be for me. But who knows maybe I'll share it. It 0704 and I'm up, I'm usually always up. Victoria woke up this morning at 0200 crying, I went to check on her and she was like "neck okay?" I think she was dreaming about when the blanket string got wrapped around her neck. Because she wouldn't let me put a blanket on her.

Well that’s our attempt at a family picture. We will try again. So Here how our holidays spanned out. Christmas Eve, We had a great Lunch with the Kiley family. We went to El Toritos. Good Food, but the service was kinda slow. Poor Evan when we were getting ready he found out that one of his favorite shirts had bleach spots on it so he got so frustrated and mad that his shirt was ruined he just rips it off like the incredible hulk. Buttons flying off and everything. I thought he was being over dramatic, It was funny. But he was really upset! No worries though he got over it!But then later that night he trying to get Victoria’s gift down from the closet and it caused a little avalanche, bring down his cameras tripod. It hit the floor just right and the top (the base for the camera) shattered. Poor Evan Not having a good day.















So Christmas day, it was a learning experience for us. It was our first just our family together. We usually have Christmas with our Families in Firebaugh. So I had asked Evan the night before if he wanted me to wake him up in the morning and he said "he would get up at a decent time” So when Victoria woke me up for the usual “Bananas, cereal, n-ilk (milk)” I got up and didn’t wake him. The night before I set up all the gifts on the table with the little people nativity next tem. So as she came in she saw everything. At first she was more intreasted in the Nativity. Yes I know baby Jesus is missing. I felt like King Harod looking for him. I kept asking Victoria where’s baby Jesus? And she goes “ Baby Jesus? Where?” Or “Baby Jesus, Where are you?” He is still lost to this day! But thanks to Chayann, she gave us a nativity ornament. I put that in the place of the missing baby Jesus so he was kinda there.










Well after she was done playing with the nativity she looks at all her presents and chooses one of her unwrapped gift ….Santa Soap.








No comments: