k now for the blog! While I was catching up on some beauty sleep, Evan took the kiddos out in the back yard to enjoy the fall weather. somewhere along the line they got the idea of helping fall come along. so they decide to shake/ whack the tree!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(72)
-
▼
December
(17)
- Oh Christmas Tree!
- FHE Meringue and a black tomato
- Bella and Owen's Tea party
- Thanksgiving/ Falling Leaves
- Sunday Cuties Nov 14
- Alden Senior Pictures
- Oct 29th Riverside Truck or Treat
- Oct 27 Figarden Wards Trunck or Treat
- Victoria's First Field Trip
- Pumpin Patch
- Bella and Owen Zoo Day
- Josh's B-day (Oct)
- Good Bye to Utah
- Oct 08 - Story Time with Great Grandma Dexter
- Oct 8 Playground Fun
- Oct 8 - First Hair cut & Cousin Fun!
- Oct 7th Temple Square tour
-
▼
December
(17)
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Thanksgiving/ Falling Leaves
Thanksgiving was soo fun and busy that the camera was forgotten!!! AHHH oh well! My sister Naomi cooked thanksgiving dinner at my house and my mom and other sister Sarah and her kids came over while My family and I went to Evan's Mothers house. We hung out with his bother Orion and wife Kayde an his oldest Brother Theron and his family. The food was good and we had fun being with family. Although I have to admit I was so happy to come home to leftover I didn't have to cook, that were soooo Delicious!!! Thanks Nai!
k now for the blog! While I was catching up on some beauty sleep, Evan took the kiddos out in the back yard to enjoy the fall weather. somewhere along the line they got the idea of helping fall come along. so they decide to shake/ whack the tree!


k now for the blog! While I was catching up on some beauty sleep, Evan took the kiddos out in the back yard to enjoy the fall weather. somewhere along the line they got the idea of helping fall come along. so they decide to shake/ whack the tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment