Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oct 7th Temple Square tour

On Oct 7th we took every one on a the Temple Square tour.



Here we are on the roof of the conference center in front of the reflective Mural.



I was saying look I see a Bella in here so she comes over and gets all excited and says I see her!




Walking through the gardens that represent areas in Utah. The kids of course love the water fountians.




across the way is the Salt Lake temple.





our sweet guide!






In front of the church office.



Victoria


The reflective pool



Balloons from the Lion House such amazing food


Bells and Toria





Mommy and Owen



The original Orgon in the Tabernacle



A replica of the Salt Lake Temple


It looked the most awesome doll house ever !






Family Picture! Families are forever here!




Good times!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like all the pictures and the new blog set up! I am so glad I found your blog again so I can read all about the adventures you guys have.