I think their boots or galoshes or whatever you want to call them are soo cute!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Muddy Mud
The girls have been enjoying playing in the back yard. Where it is what was Victoria calls " the Muddy mud". I think she got the phrase from "Dora". Well anyways I think the pictures speak for themselves how much fun they are having!















I think their boots or galoshes or whatever you want to call them are soo cute!
I think their boots or galoshes or whatever you want to call them are soo cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the pic of Bella just looking at the camera, it's priceless! Hope you guys are having a great time! Any baby names yet?
So FUN!! It makes me wanna play in the mud too! Have you saved a specific "mud outfit" for days in the mud? Looks like those clothes are ruined! Fun to see their smiles!
Post a Comment