Wednesday, January 28, 2009

it been a long tought road but ....

we are gonna get there! That's how I feel! I've noticed I haven't posted anything lately a so here's the catch up!

CHRISTMAS


It's shoots and ladders!!


Perfection!! A game from my childhood!

Bella's favorite gift her very own Cabbage Patch Kid doll!
Oooh pretty jewelry and sugar!
kiddo chop sticks!

more pretty jewelry
As you can see Christmas was fun not everything got pictures taken of but it was memorable!
CUTE KIDDOS!!

This was before Christmas, Bella love tote'n this little CPK baby around!
Victoria and her dolly!

Here is Victoria being cute she said she was "Mary" (from the Nativity) with here baby Jesus! I didn't have the heart to tell her her baby Jesus should be a boy!
hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Cherish the memories they help you get through hard times when there are less happy moments!


WAIT THERE'S MORE CUTENESS....


Our Bella cute lazy pants!

Pics from a FHE making a nativity!

Victoria discoverying static!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Christmas looked awesome! I can't believe how big the girls are getting, doesn't time fly? So true about remembering the good times when times are hard....

d said...

Seeing these pictures makes me think that you are still just down the street! I hope that everything went well with your flight- bring preggo with two kiddies is quite heroic! We miss you!

Lindi said...

Good to see pictures and hear from you guys again...you are surviving, huh? How is the job hunting and life in a full house going? We miss your family here. Take care!