Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!



Thanksgiving is the perfect time to delcare what we are the most thankful for. For me I've come to realize that I'm am thankful for what I have not thankless because of what I don't have. It my have taken me a some time to over come some resentment but I guess I just need to see it in print and let it sink in (thanks Red and Rover). With that said I'm am most thankful for my family!

For my wonderful husband! Without him I wouldn't such and amazing marriage and beautiful family!

For being able to be a mother!

For baby #3


For wonderful memories created by my wonderful family!

For beautiful children



For the innocence's they bring into our home and lives!

For the fun and laughs they bring !


Then for the fmaily I have at home (back in the states) who always welcomes me back with open arms and heart full of love! I cant waith to got home and be with all of them!




Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: