We didn't do anything too cool for valentines day! Evan was really sweet and had Victoria deliver me a valentine card. Then on the back it said to look on the washer machine where there was another card. Then on the back of that there was a clue that said to look where my work and glory books and there was some chocolate for me! That is soo much more then Evan ever does for me! I hadn't even Evan got a card for him! So I made him one that had Gru on it from Despicable Me and the minions inside numbering them kid 1 to 10! LOL! (Cause i'm always teasing him how I want more kids) I then took the kids to get balloons and Evan a treat. I couldn't find any baklava but got him some cheese jalapeno bread from Win Co! Happy Valentine's Day!
If I could I would Steal the Moon for You!


No comments:
Post a Comment