I KNOW THIS IS SO LAST MONTH but oh well better later than never!
In the city of
Kerman the city puts on a 4
th of July show on the 3rd instead of the 4
th, cheaper is what I herd. At any rate we went and really enjoyed spending the evening with
Kerman LDS branch and watching
fireworks.
Surprising enough Bella was not
scared! That's my brave little 1 & 1/2 year old!

My dad

Joel, Evan's Dad

Victoria hiding out, I guess she was not to
comfortable with fireworks this year so she just hid under her blanket and laid in Grandmas lap.





My not so great attempts to catch pictures of the firework. Oh well!
For the 4
th of July we went to the.. "Greatest Show on Earth, Ringling Brothers and Barnum Baily Circus ! Zing
Zang Zoom

Elephants!

Yes he's on his head on a tight rope!

Now with a bag on his head, a blind fold wasn't good enough I guess
2 guys carrying the girl across while she on her hands

Enjoying popcorn
It was a really great show, lots of fun magic and it was neat seeing the animals. A good 4th of July!
1 comment:
That looks awesome. We tried to get tickets to take our girls to see zing zang zoom when it was in town here a few weeks ago, but the only day that Nick had off work was sold out. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment