
So this was also back in March, we've been through a Moulan stage and now Sleeping Beauty is the rage.
Well Anyways we tried to do a craft to go with Robin Hood. Robin Hood hats!
Yes I know it actually a samurai hat made from Origami. But when worn on the side it kinda looks like Robin Hoods Hat!
Bella wore her for a minute but as soon I pulled the camera out she was done wanting to wear it! She just kept trying to pull it off!
" No decent pictures for you mom"
So I gave up and just snapped a picture of her wearing it the only place where Icould get a good picture in!
We had fun never the less!
If you want to make your own or any other origami go to: http://www.origami-club.com/en/
and go to the left side of the page under news paper. Have fun!!!
1 comment:
Mom's never get good pics, kids never want to cooperate =) Those hats are adorable!
Post a Comment