We had a fun time in the Mobri-kigan park, with the snows!




Victoria found this neat rip line that she would swing from. She spent most of her time playing on it!



going by soo fast!

Victoria my silly girl has decided she can dress herself!

too funny !

FHE
We had a fun Family Home Evening! It was on being a good example!



Even Bella Had lots of fun!!


Good memories!
I had my first Ultrasound! It Offical theres a little one in there!

She just looked too sweet that i had to get a picture! The one time she's an Angel!

HALLOWEEN !!
Victoria the Pirate!

Bella looking beautiful!

the Pirate and the parrot!

We walked over to our friends house where Victoria got to play with all her favorite buddies!


Bella in Her full Parrot Costume! I made it with the help of my Visiting teacher! (You guys are awesome! Thank you so much)


I got smi-dressed up. Well not really I got a 100yen mask on and had eye makeup on! Maybe next year but doubtfully!

At the Halloween party there was the cutes baby! He's a umpa-lumpa! So so cute!
1 comment:
Sorry I never got that parrot cotume out to you. Things were just crazy around here. I did go to the grocery outlet but they didn't have any. But it looks like you did a great job make her costume. They both looked so cute!
Post a Comment