
As my 2 year old turns 3 in a couple of days shes been saying some really cute things.
Today I accidentally knocked over a CD and she said "mama no making mess's you get a spank!" and then proceed to come over and spank my bum.
The other day when I got home from work I could tell she had not been listing to her daddy. So I asked Victoria "have you've been a good girl today?" And she said "yes!" I looked at her Evan and he was giving me the "yeah right" look. So I said to her "well see what daddy says". The she said rather quickly "Daddy says get out of my kitchen!"
In the moring I'v been using my eliptical machine to work out. Victoria usually wakes up a little while after I start. She'll come out and say "oh mommy your exercersing! Good girl!" She then will watch me for while. I'll slow down a bit and she'll notice and say "oh mommy your slowing down, go faster! Faster mommy, Faster!" She my own personal coach! She also like to drink from my water botle then when she's done she'll try and get me to drink " mommy you want some water? Here mommy you need water! "
Recently she has gotten in to the habit of changeing her clothes and dressing her self. Here's one of her orginal outfits!
!
My funny little Victoria
Recently she has gotten in to the habit of changeing her clothes and dressing her self. Here's one of her orginal outfits!
!
My funny little Victoria
1 comment:
I can't believe how grown up she looks. It doesn't seem that long ago that she was just a tiny little baby.
Post a Comment