Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!



Spring is here and we are enjoying it!

Let’s start with Easter! We really had a great Easter Sunday! Church was wonderful an the girls looked beautiful! We focused on Christ and enjoyed the commercial side of Easter as well from Easter baskets to Eggs!
















March has been a fun filled month so I’ll break it down by persons!

Victoria: Just getting more and more imaginative. Becoming lot and lots of fun! She told “Toria go to work mommy” and put on my boots and hat and had my keys trying to go out the door!














She’s a really good climber! She snuck up on her top bunk bed that I use to store stuff and decides that it would be a good idea to take her nap on the blankets that are up there! Her daddy found her and told her that was not safe!
Victoria has also been wanting to help in the kitchen. Her she is helping making tortillas!













She’s also been the Naki- bandit. Whenever she can she sneaks away and come back naki!














Isabella- She’s starting solid food! She’s not a fan yet She keep her lips pressed making it so difficult to get that baby spoon in! We also broke out what my mom calls “the Johnny Jumper” Isabella loves it! She sits on her own and she’s rolled over a couple of time but not in front of me. She scoots. Like I can face her one way and then 5 mins later she’s done a 180 having her head were her feet were and her feet were her head was, this all on her back!

Here are the girls and I enjoying the spring air. We decide to break out the baseball gear and play a bit. Victoria enjoyed it! She even got creative and tried to use a rock instead of the baseball. She said “How about a rock?” And placed it the T, then hit off. About after 10 minutes of playing ball she decided it was time to explore and look for what she calls bug-a-bug-a-s (she got it from Dora the explore)! Meanwhile I got in some nice pictures of Isabella and cherry blossoms

Yes cherry blossoms. They are quite beautiful here on base! We went out and took some pretty decent family pictures!

I also found out this month that I have beens diganoised with hyperthyroidism. So far I got a scan done and it looked okay to me, but I’m not a radiologist. SO hopefully in a week I’ll have some definite results and a hopefully a plan of action to take care of this. So far it has been unpleasant. For two week I had to go on a special diet where I couldn’t have anything that was high in Iodine because of the scan I was going to take an Iodine pill. So no table salt ie: iodized salt or milk products, or fish or process goods. That’s like everything! So Evan was really great and made me bread and helped me with a lot of my meals. It was tough but we got through it. So right after that scan I headed to McDonalds! Ordered a milk shake and McGriddle! Ummm! Just a side note the scan was like a cat scan and I had to wear the yellow shoes that had a radioactive symbol on them! I got the scan done out in town. It was kinda cool!
c u in april

No comments: